I just love this piece that CBS did. Great Service story about Comcast and an 80 year old customer going to their offices with a hammer to speak to their service reps. Also some key data around service. Highlights include:
- Recent Comcast Incident with a customer who walked into Comcast with a hammer.
- Industry stats on costs of agents, ivr technology, etc.
- History of Customer Service in the Call Center.
- Delta Airlines Service story about losing a puppy named Paco.
- Interview with VP of Fedex Customer Service over viewing their Service Operations. They get about 700,000 calls per day.
Post a Comment