So how can one use this in business aside from a Live Presentation? There are several applications that apply here in which I will review in this post along with attaching some video tutorials that show you how to use the service. Here are my top recommendations for using this in a business environment:
- Customer Service - Providing a pre recorded message on your IVR before or after a call has been taken so that customers have the opportunity to rate their Service experience with your company. Your Service Executives can then see the results in realtime.
- Product Management - Give your customers the ability to rate their product experience. Whether your an On Demand Solutions Provider of Software, Mobile Applications, or Hardware, you can get a good understanding on how well your products are being percieved.
- IT Service Management - Upon the closure of a ticket, give internal end users the opportunity to rate their experience through text messaging and present that information to your CTO.
- Mobile Social Networks - Soliciting Feedback via Twitter to your Professional or Personal Social Networks.
- Realtime Presentations - Polling your Project Team or Presentation Audience in Realtime.
- Project Collaboration - Conducting a Project Team Poll before or After a Conference call to your Road Warrior Sales force teams.
How To Embed Results Into PowerPoint
customer service 2.0 web 2.0 service delivery and support it 2.0