Here are the highlights:
- 68% of consumers cancelled/switched to another product due to Customer Service Reasons. The study illustrates that the online experience is just as important as the Phone experience.
In 2009, here were the results (multiple mentions):
- 85% prefer calling for assistance.
- 65% prefer sending email
- 46% of respondents indicated they search the internet for information.
- 42% utilize a company's website
- 20% prefer Online Chat.
- 10% rely on Blogs and social Networks.
Globally, 25% of all consumers will post negative comments online about a bad brand or service experience online. This trend is up and they point out in the survey that Brazil and China are more likely to do this than other countries. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL SURVEY.
customer service 2.0 web 2.0 service delivery and support it 2.0